How did the buying and selling of Laguna Hills housing fare in the year’s first months?
Looking at local residential real estate in the first quarter 2017, compared with the same period a year earlier, CoreLogic data show four trends for Laguna Hills …
1. 90 homes sold this year vs. 96 a year ago.
2. That’s a decline of 6.3 percent vs. a gain of 3.5 percent countywide.
3. Median selling price this year of $676,500 vs. $ 635,000 in 2016.
4. That’s a gain of 6.5 percent vs. a gain of 4.5 percent countywide.
And here are four countywide trends to ponder in the period vs. 2016:
1. By neighborhood, prices rose in 66 of 83 Orange County ZIP codes; sales rose in 50 ZIPs.
2. In the 27 least expensive ZIPs — where the highest median home price was $588,000 — 2,423 homes sold, up 5 percent. Sales rose in 70 percent of these ZIPs.
3. In the 27 priciest ZIPs — where the medians…
Read the full content from the Source…